Some Pics from my last batch...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NedStackey

Reaction score
Hey

Thought I'd share some photos. Just bottled my 3rd batch which was a Dubbel. I'm very excited for this one. I gave it a little taste after the hydrometer reading and it has a great taste, and kind of a banana aroma.

Anyway these are some pics starting on boiling day to bottling. During the primary fermentation it was so active I had to Macgyver a blow off rig so it could expel more gas.

Here are most of the ingredients used
IMG_0075.jpg

This is the blow off I ended up putting together. Tried to catch a bubble in the shot

20120402_0013.jpg

20120402_0021.jpg

This was transferring from the primary fermentor to the secondary carboy. Had a lot of what I guess is protein build up. Looked like liquid bread/dough.

20120405_0031.jpg

And finally this is the transfer into the priming bucket. I don't have any pictures from the actual bottling because obviously my hands were full at that point haha.

IMG_0383.jpg

Let me know what you think, I'll let you know how it all came out. Should be just around 8% alcohol.

Back