So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did my first ever 10 gallon batch in my new keggles. Biermunchers Centennial Blonde.
I like the keggles and theyll work just fine, but even for 10 gallons i think id rather have 20gallon pots.

Have a saison coming up to a boil. I'm going to split it into 2 fermentors. One I'm holding at 68F for 2 days and the other I'll let the temp climb where it wants to go. It will be interesting to see the difference. Both are getting WLP565.

Easter pale ale 57 ibu apa. my brother in law and I are brewing during eater festivities here at the house. Looking forward to using the Cajun injector electric turkey fryer. Despite what you may have read they boil full volume just fine.

Brewing up some more of BMs Centennial Blonde tomorrow. I think it's becoming the unofficial house beer around here! Might just need to dedicate a tap to it.. :rockin:

Left a full kettle to take my daughter to urgent care. Probably strep. Back at it after I get her home. I should still have time to boil before her prescription is ready.

Doing an IPA today. Got some Drive-By Truckers on the stereo, water heating up. It should be a good day.

Decided late to brew the Otter Warrior, an American Amber. Warrior hops and Maris Otter mainly. It was going to be a SMaSH, but I figured I should buy something from LHBS since that is where I get grains milled.

Brewing up my centennial wheat with Belgian wheat yeast on Friday night. First brew in about 2 years and cannot wait!

I need to be brewing this weekend I have been to busy getting my hop garden ready. my rhizomes should be here this week from northern.. I have a oatmeal stout and a milk stout waiting in the basement to be brewed. this week have to go to the races but weekend after its brew on. my nitro keg is about empty need to get it filled up with milk stout

I'm just about to begin gathering the first runnings of a Calypso Pale Ale I'm brewing today. Using up some hops that have been sitting around for a while. Did a single hopped pale ale with Legacy hops last friday and using up some Calypso today.

I was all out of hop forward beers, so it will be nice to replenish that supply. I did slightly different grain bills for the two. I used some Munich in the Legacy beer and just a little crystal 20 and crystal 80 in the Calypso. It'll be nice to compare the two beers.

Gonna be brewing up a dry Irish stout on Friday. Got some brew gear to try out, can't wait

Going to brew at my LHBS this Sunday. Will try the Westvleteren 12 clone (from the thread, recipe 2). Have given the ingredient list to the owner and have the starter in the fridge. Tonight I'm cleaning everything. It should be a glorious brew day!

Beings I got my Marynka hops in the mail, I will be brewing a 10 gallon Biere de Garde (ala Schlafly's) Saturday. The only problem is that it'll be months before I get a chance to taste it.

Session IPA: Pale, Vienna, CaraFoam, & Naked Oats with Columbus, Waimea, and Cascade hops, finished with Kolsch yeast.

I have a Fat Tire clone on deck. Planning on a three step infusion mash.

Yooper's Hoppy American Amber. It has been a little over a year since I last brewed that recipe, so I can hardly wait until it's ready.

I have to work this weekend so I took today off to brew a Centennial Blonde...

0408151435.jpg

Sounds like I'm going to be brewing this weekend now. Need to make a batch to trade for the repair of my kegerator. He has requested a wheat beer, any suggestions on a recipe? That is a style I have not brewed yet.

Sounds like I'm going to be brewing this weekend now. Need to make a batch to trade for the repair of my kegerator. He has requested a wheat beer, any suggestions on a recipe? That is a style I have not brewed yet.

Oberon.

Me, I'm going to be brewing up an ipa inspired by two hearted.

I've brewed the Blue Balls wit recipe on here and it came out well.

Brewing a dark mild today. About halfway through the mash now.

It'll be my first post-thaw brew of 2015, which means I can finally use the garden hose with the chiller, use the garden hose to clean while the boil is on, and do a whole lot of other things that really speed the process along. Wintertime brewing is great, but it sure takes longer.

Brewing my third batch in a week. Did a Legacy Pale Ale and Calypso Pale Ale. Today I'm brewing a Blond Sour that is using up the last of my first bulk bag of base malt.

Looks like it'll be time for a new bag of grain soon.

Back