So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing an Amber Ale from AHS..... Next an Agave Wit

House smells great. so far so good- nice and smooth process today

just picked up a full pound of Citra since it cost about the same as the 9 oz required for a Zombie Dust clone. Had all the grains already as leftovers and all I needed was the hops so why not? So, Zombie Dust it is. Going to start milling in a few minutes.

10gallon batch of a moosedrool clone mashing in as I type. doing a demonstration all-grain for members of the local makerspace/hackerspace. :) we are working on putting an RFID kegerator in too! :)

Made a little one gallon batch of caribou slobber last nigh to get back into it after 6 months and going over to lhbs later to get a 6 gal fermenter and try my keggle for a 5 gal biab for the first time. WOO HOOO

I have an amber ale that I would like to brew tomorrow, if not this evening. My refractometer came in last night so I'm eager to check that out and use it. If I have nothing going on, I'll brew this evening!

image-1998867969.jpg

Brewing a bitter after I get home this afternoon. I also plan on kegging my Roggenbier and washing the yeast.

My take on Deception Stout today - Sweet Jeebus. Getting equipment ready now (aka: getting more propane and making Hank Hill proud)

Howdy folks. Just brewed my 2nd batch. First batch was bottled on Friday so I am 2-3 weeks away from enjoying that. While my wife is on a business trip I brewed a Belgian Tripel to surprise her. I was much calmer with this batch and only made one mistake. In the last 10 minutes I had to pee. Ran to the bathroom and of course the wort boiled over a little. I used a kit from Keystone Homebrew in suburban Philadelphia.

Im brewing up another batch of my house saison tonight to go with the 5 gallons already in a fermenter, though this time I'll be adding some apricots.

Brewing 10 gallons of Jamil's Munich Helles Lager on Saturday and 10 gallons of Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale on Sunday!
Gotta catch up from camping and fishing every weekend.

Saturday I'll get my Bitter into bottles, and harvest/rinse out the yeast cake, store that overnight, and use it pitch in the English Barleywine and Mild I'll brew on Sunday.

After almost three months :mad: I'm finally going to brew again on Sunday! :ban:

Going to take my first stab at a saison (only option given how freakin' hot it is) - and I'm going to age half of that on pomegranate to see what that does to the final product. Can't wait!

Tomorrow night, I'm attempting my first "weeknight" brew. I'll get home from work around 4:30 PM and will immediately start heating my strike water. The goal is to have everything buttoned-down and cleaned up by 10:00 PM. I'm brewing the Stone Ruination DIPA clone recipe. I'll do as much prep work as possible tonight (crush the Campden tablet, weigh out the grains, etc.)

Just bottled some apfelwein and making another batch. SWMBO has made me take a hiatus on brewing as it's too hot inside. :-( Time to buy some outdoor equipment!

Trying to decide if I want to brew tonight or brew tomorrow morning. Got an Amber ale on Deck and next weekend I'll make a simcoe pale ale.

Back