So... What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skraeling

Scientist Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yay!
K3D1H1L.jpg

Less yay :\ Hoping the LHBS will let me exchange it for a new one.
7mtL2Ut.jpg

My birthday was a couple days ago, so I double up - got a couple LHBS gift cards and a renewal AHA membership.

Jaded chiller, thermapen, a tilt, and two bottles of small batch bourbon - I must have been a good boy this year!

My co worker brought me a gift card and that bought a new Hellfire burner, I will break it in tomorrow!:):mug:

6.5 gal carboy, probably going to trade it in + cash for a 3 & a 5 gal (already have enough 6.5's) and a commercial grade patio heater.

Springsteen' autobiography which I can't wait to read. And ...

So when I got my first house years ago, I got the cheapest snow pants I could find at the discount sporting goods place to wear while shoveling and snow blowing. When I started brewing, I'd wear them on winter brew days along with the heavy coat I got when I started college. In 1994.

SIL and family decided it was time for an upgrade and got me kick-ass Carhartt snowpants and coat. Killer.

I got myself a brewing water kit and a small anvil scale and a digital thermometer. My wife bought me a ph pen, a stc1000 and a refractameter.

Got a gift certificate from the lhbs and a custom tap handle with my "brewery " name! Looks cool on the kegerator! Last year for Christmas I got a logo designed (my daughter was dating an artist at the time) and some glasses etched with the new logo and the name. Man, I feel kick ass now!

Stocking stuffers of oak cubes, yeast nutrient, whirfloc, and a stainless racking cane... and my gift to myself are taps, shanks, and assorted other hardware for a holiday collar project to quit using picnic taps with the keezer.

Got a gift certificate from the lhbs and a custom tap handle with my "brewery " name! Looks cool on the kegerator! Last year for Christmas I got a logo designed (my daughter was dating an artist at the time) and some glasses etched with the new logo and the name. Man, I feel kick ass now!

Where did you get the glasses etched? My wife got me a brewery logo designed for Father's day this year, and I'd love to get it on a set of glasses!

Got a weston (corona) type mill, now I need to build my Ugly Junk Corona Mill Station.

Got a brand new kegerator now I just have to figure out where to put it. (And get a keg to go with it)

A new mini-fridge that I can use as a second fermentation chamber. I knew it was coming since I helped pick it up, so I already order parts to built another brewpi for it.

Where did you get the glasses etched? My wife got me a brewery logo designed for Father's day this year, and I'd love to get it on a set of glasses!

Not sure, they were a gift. I think some place out of St Louis. Let me see if my daughter remembers where they got them...

My SWMBO gave me a drill to run my Corona Mill, and my father gave me a new propane burner to replace my old leaky one.

Brewing related: lots of LHBS gift certificates, inkbird controller for kegerator, a book on hops and a fancy leather brew day journal!

I got a book on brewing and an insulated SS growler. Oh, and a half dozen glass screw top bottles for my kombucha. Couple of brewing related t-shirts. Santa was good to me this year

Back