So I'm at work, right...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scruffy1207

Reaction score
I do clean up after hours, and I'm minding my own business. Scrubbing and spraying stuff. I go in to take the laundry out of the girls locker room and I feel something hard. So I reach in and pull out a phone! Natural curiosity leads me to find out whose it is. So I look through the pictures and find out it's this cute girl that works during the day. So I kept browsing, and boy did I find something. A set of self taken "portriats" (if you catch my drift). And a video! caught me by suprise. Kind of made my night a little better.

Oh no, I am not telling anyone, and I hid the phone from my co worker who definitely would have flapped his lips about it, awesome find imo, but I am not going to show every man woman and child.

I once found a phone with such pictures on it. Unfortunately cute is not a word anyone would use to describe the girl.

I found a phone recently; all I did was check the call log for the last call so I could contact that person and ask them to help me return it.

Why didn't you just put the phone back in the locker where you found it?

This. So you saw some decent pics and a video, now you should just put the phone back, or turn it into a lost and found. At my work, the valets always love it when a girl leaves a cellphone in her car. No joke, they once went through a phone that had around 75 pics and a few videos. But they would never take the phone.

As a side note ladies, put a password on your phone. Especially if you have sensitive pics that you wouldn't want people seeing.

Well once I found out who it was I put it back in the locker room so the girl could get it when she came in. I'm not one for stealing.

You could always hand it back to her and say, "I think this must be yours, I looked at the photos to find out whose it was." Thanks: )

Go ahead and post the pics on here. That way we help you return it to the rightful owner.

No no. besides, who said I have the pics, the girl picked up her phone. She asked if I looked at her pics. Lolnowhy?

I found a phone recently; all I did was check the call log for the last call so I could contact that person and ask them to help me return it.
that happened to me recently as well.

Only problem was, the guy was apparently worried about people stealing his phone (but not enough to not leave it in the bathroom) and had it locked with one of those pattern locks. Could've sent a text to the girl who told him "Good luck on your test!" as his little screen message but instead I had to take it to the dean's office.

No no. besides, who said I have the pics, the girl picked up her phone. She asked if I looked at her pics. Lolnowhy?

Now you have to mess with her. Just dropping little subtle hints.

Not enough to let her know you saw them, but enough to make her wonder.

I don't have a cell phone, so I guess I'd never understand, but why in the world would you have naughty pics of yourself on your phone? Sounds a bit narcissistic to me. And just f*cking weird. I love living in an area so rural that cell service is spotty at best. I'm better than everyone! Yay!!!;)

KayaBrew said:
I don't have a cell phone, so I guess I'd never understand, but why in the world would you have naughty pics of yourself on your phone? Sounds a bit narcissistic to me. And just f*cking weird. I love living in an area so rural that cell service is spotty at best. I'm better than everyone! Yay!!!;)

How else are you going to send a pic of your penis to every chick who gives you her number. Get with the times!

KayaBrew said:

Because when u take the pic/video it saves it to ur phone before u can text it to people

Ok, anybody who is stupid enough to leave naked pics of themselves on their phone deserve to have those pics put on the internet if they misplace the darn thing.

So now that you know the rules, please post them pics. I'm assuming you did the proper thing, as per chapter 8, section 12, subsection b of the Man Code Guidebook, and made copies for your friends.

Naw, I'm just kidding. I fully endorse the return the phone and not pass pics around. But of course you gotta sneak a peek. And when she asks if you looked at the pics, just wink, or ask, "Why, did you have something good in there??" With a small smile.

Ok, anybody who is stupid enough to leave naked pics of themselves on their phone deserve to have those pics put on the internet if they misplace the darn thing.

So now that you know the rules, please post them pics. I'm assuming you did the proper thing, as per chapter 8, section 12, subsection b of the Man Code Guidebook, and made copies for your friends.

Naw, I'm just kidding. I fully endorse the return the phone and not pass pics around. But of course you gotta sneak a peek. And when she asks if you looked at the pics, just wink, or ask, "Why, did you have something good in there??" With a small smile.

"of course I looked at the pics, I was trying to see who the phone belonged to."

"now if you'll just get naked so I can verify your identity."

When she came to claim her phone and asked if I looked I said, "why should I have?"
She's decent looking (not fat and a little taller than me which is kind of weird), she seems like a down to earth girl. I wouldn't mind taking her out to a nice seafood dinner and calling her again.

I wouldn't mind taking her out to a nice seafood dinner and calling her again.

Hey, you could always invite her back to your place and cook up Dr. Zoidberg.

images

Latest posts

Back