So I upgraded...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcarter1227

Reaction score
Yeah so Finally after almost 2 years on here I finally upgraded to a premium member.

This site has taught me so much and helped my beers become so much better.

Cant wait to see what beers come out of the pipeline in the years to come

Prost
Warren

Welcome! As part of your welcome package, you get to send a 6er of your best beer to the moderators! Thanks so much, and again, welcome!

:D

I gotta rebuld the pipeline, I got a nice Pale ale bubbling away as we speak.

Funny you mention cause I thought the Mods had to send me a corny of their best beer:mug:

hey wcarter, i see you are from aurora. do you know of any brew stores besides Brew and Grow?

I use the St Charles Homebrew shop quite a bit. Theres also a shop in aurora as well but they dont always have the best selection of supplies and usually only 1 person their knows about beer. The others are more wine brewers

I gotta rebuld the pipeline, I got a nice Pale ale bubbling away as we speak.

Funny you mention cause I thought the Mods had to send me a corny of their best beer:mug:

No, that's for the super duper top secret level that you don't even know about yet. But trust me, the beer I would send is great. Unfortunately, I drink quite a bit so it's almost gone. But it would have been great for you if you were a member of the super duper top secret level club.

Better luck next time! :mug:

Tx Brew added me to the super duper everyone but Yooper club.:D:mug::tank:.. Jokes aside

yeah I drink quite a bit as well. Lately its been 10 gall batches all the way. My family are a bunch of mooches and well once a beer is conditioned it doesnt last long.

Latest posts

Back