So Excited

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek_chaser

Reaction score
Today I am going to my local home brew shop for a seminar on all grain brewing. Then later I get to come home and bottle my first batch of a red ale. Then tomorrow I get to brew a milk chocolate stout. Score! Lets just hope this state wide flooding keeps away from me. When the floods started, I got more worried about my brews and equipment and books then I did about clothes and stuff. So here's to hoping and having fun!

That sounds like a good lineup of plans. Yeah I saw the news, we want to move to CO next year and it's making me curious what's going to hit us when we go since there's been wildfires/floods/etc lol. But we're still excited to move there. Maybe we'll grab a beer!

Good luck! I'm in the process of doing my first AG brew right now. 15 minutes left in the mash, fingers crossed no stuck sparge! Hoping the flooding stays away from you, I was actually thinking about moving to the Denver area at some point and I have a friend out there so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for you guys!

Its funny. The small area that's not effect is where I am. I'm on the edge of lakewood and littleton, jeffersoncounty and denver. Lol I love it here, but we are looking at moving to fayetteville, ark next year, but if this flood damages much more we might just go sooner than we planned. :)

Back