Snownami 2011 Webcam in Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting here in St Charles drinking coffee and watching the ice/snow fall, deciding when to shovel the drive, and wondering if i could get some bottled water tomorrow so i can brew?

I'm in extreme SW MO

Sitting on the shores of Table Rock, in Shell Knob, getting slammed right now. Had a couple inches of sleet/ice overnight, now a really heavy 2" per hour snow.

Got plenty of homebrew to weather this storm, however.

Birds are going nuts at the feeders, I go out about every 30 min to toss some birdseed. They are like sunflower crack addicts.

When I open the page it looks as though Firefox is trying to load a 192.168... address, which means you are loading a page relative to your computer, not from the server address...

It wasn't gray or brown snow, right? Or worse, yellow snow?

Actually surprised to hear that there was a lot of anything frozen up with the snow.

When I open the page it looks as though Firefox is trying to load a 192.168... address, which means you are loading a page relative to your computer, not from the server address...

Yes, I am serving the image from my home and we temporarily lost internet access, probably from the storm. With my setup, no image name is required, just the address and port. After about an hour or so, access was restored.
However, I the wind kept snow away from the base of the ruler. It is all piled up right under the camera with a drift av about 24" or so. Once the majority of the blizzard cleared, I swept a drift of nearly 4-feet from the south edge of my roof!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8338840@N06/5409067504/in/photostream/

Back