Smallest co2 regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wstbrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm putting together a portable keg dispenser and I'm using a 2.5 lb CO2 tank. I am trying to find the smallest CO2 regulator possible to attach to this. Any idea what the smallest regulator is? Or how to get one as small as possible. I am definitely looking at single gauge, but is there any way to get smaller?

Wstbrewing

That looks cool, but I am looking for something small that I can attach to a 2.5 lb or 5 lb tank. I know my original message wasn't that clear, but I want something small to fit on it.

wstbrewing

That looks cool, but I am looking for something small that I can attach to a 2.5 lb or 5 lb tank. I know my original message wasn't that clear, but I want something small to fit on it.

wstbrewing
Odds are that it uses 1/4" NPT (probably left hand thread though) ports. If you don't want to use a paintball tank unscrew that fitting and install a commodity CGA-320 fitting for your CO2 tank.

Latest posts

Back