• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Single Tier System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
So I started a commercial hard cider company and I haven't brewed in almost a year. I just don't have free time unfortunately so this rig has just been sitting around doing nothing since January. I'm looking to scale back and revert to a cooler mash tun single burner small system eventually. This single tier has to go.

Included:

Wooden Stand
3 output propane manifold with controls (runs off 1 tank)
Chillzilla CFC (not pictured. Instead of Therminator)
All Camlock QDs on every connection with Thermoplastic 1/2" tubing
2 Chugger SS head pumps wired to waterproof switches
3 Blichmann Burners
1 Bayou Classic 64qt Kettle with Thermometer and Ball Valve
1 Bayou Classic 64qt Kettle with Thermometer, Ball Valve, and False Bottom

Total Value - $1600

I sold my boil kettle to a friend a while back in anticipation of upgrading to a nicer kettle which never happened because I haven't brewed since then. I can include a new 64qt Bayou Classic Kettle with Ball Valve and Thermometer for an additional cost on top of the asking price.

Asking $1200 as-is or $1400 with a new boil kettle

Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance of Philly for gas money.

I will send more recent pics if wanted. It's tucked away in my garage. I need to roll it out into the light when I have a minute. Really the only difference is the Chillzilla is mounted under where the Therminator used to be and the kettles are both like the one on the left now.

IMG_20130122_171217.jpg

let me know if you will part it up. I am located in KOP and would be interested in some of the pieces.

I just pm'ed you. I would like to see it. Will be headed to Downingtown on business this week

Not looking to part it out currently. I'll keep everybody in mind if I change my mind.

Back