• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Single Tier Stainless (unassembled)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebstauffer

Reaction score
1 1/4" 304 stainless steel tubing required to make the attached plans. Decided to go the BIAB route before I got this tigged together for me. Purchased for $450 from Steel House in Indianapolis. Do not tell my wife. Free + a few beers to a good home. Local pickup in Broad Ripple only.

p1.png

I would probably had an hour or so to grab this… Let me check where broad ripple is and I will plan to come get them if I can make it happen. Would be happy to bring some beers too :)

1 1/4" 304 stainless steel tubing required to make the attached plans. Decided to go the BIAB route before I got this tigged together for me. Purchased for $450 from Steel House in Indianapolis. Do not tell my wife. Free + a few beers to a good home. Local pickup in Broad Ripple only.

Bah, heading out of the country for a week or so. If still available when I get back, I would love to come swing over. Cheers!

Ah, okay - I wish I'd be able to head to Indy, but my family is in the midst of packing for a move and, speaking of wives, mine would get good and pissed at me if I tried to peace out for a 5-6 hour round trip drive. Hope you get it to a good home...very generous of you!

Back