• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier Brewing Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slyde24

Reaction score
Want to purchase a single tier brewing stand. Have not been able to get any local welders to bite in making one. Located in SE PA.

Want to purchase a single tier brewing stand. Have not been able to get any local welders to bite in making one. Located in SE PA.

I case you're interested, I will be posting a single tier SS brew-stand within the week as well as three 20-gallon SS kettles pre-welded, pumps, etc. All brand new, unused and professional tig-welded by BrewersHardware - all top of the line stuff. I will be selling all items separately so no need to buy what you don't want. I"m located in Raleigh NC so shipping is probably an unnecessary expense. I know it is rather worthless tell you this without posting, but this is the first time back on the forum for years - just keep an eye open for it later this month.

Thanks man, I bought one already. Appreciate the comment. Good luck selling yours.

Latest posts

Back