• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Single Column Dual Tap Beer Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
For sale is a new and unused Single Column Dual Tap Beer Tower. I purchased this a long time ago for a project and never used it. I don't think they are Perlick taps. I can't recall how much I paid for it and just hope someone else will find a use for it. I am asking $45 plus shipping.

beer%20tap.jpg

Is it stainless or chrome? And does it have any model number information on it so that I could match it? I'm in Colorado but I definitely would like it if it was stainless and had a model number

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Interested here too if others fall through. Coming down that way in a few weeks too and could pick it up. Also have family on the north fork that may be able to get it if other interested parties don't work out.

Back