Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407464476.924400.jpg here's my better half

One from winter while snowing in aggieville, and one from camping this last weekend in Colorado. Always knows how to make to smile.

Cheers from a fellow Wildcat; graduated in '07.

Hands down, THE best college town there ever was.

Purple Pig was our spot....brings back memories! My buddy Rhyno on the right and his SWMBO on the left. He just started homebrewing this past year...unfortunately, they're in CA now and we're back in Wisco. My other K-state buddy started homebrewing too....but he still lives in Manhattan.
IMG_238652593972522_zpswj0d8e26.jpg

Purple Pig was our spot....brings back memories! My buddy Rhyno on the right and his SWMBO on the left. He just started homebrewing this past year...unfortunately, they're in CA now and we're back in Wisco. My other K-state buddy started homebrewing too....but he still lives in Manhattan.

Rock chalk...

Is that Landfill from Beerfest in the background?

Hah, my Buddy's SWMBO and all her friends were from Kingman, KS....that's typical attire out that way. You should've seen their wedding, great time, but I had never experienced anything like a Western Kansas wedding reception. :rockin:

Purple Pig is long gone unfortunately. Ive lived in Manhattan most of my life so K-state was pretty much a no brainer. Great to see fellow wildcats on here! If you are ever in town, let me know and we can grab a beer at the Tallgrass brewpub that they are building. Things have changed a ton here; campus, aggieville, poyntz, etc. Cheers!

Rock chalk...

I cant believe we are friends ;)

You're kidding. I pictured you at about twice your actual age.

Ditto.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha just turned 23 on Saturday. :D

Purple Pig is long gone unfortunately. Ive lived in Manhattan most of my life so K-state was pretty much a no brainer. Great to see fellow wildcats on here! If you are ever in town, let me know and we can grab a beer at the Tallgrass brewpub that they are building. Things have changed a ton here; campus, aggieville, poyntz, etc. Cheers!

I cant believe we are friends ;)

Haha just turned 23 on Saturday. :D
better late than never! bwahahahaha!!!!

:off:

So, you're like me? Every time I have to ask my wife what color my beer is. :D

Lol, at first I did, then I stopped caring about color, because a beer may be neon pink, but if it tastes like the nectar of the gods, well then I'll have a neon pink pint, lol

Colorblind brewing

Flavor beats color every time

View attachment 215828

Here is a fairly recent one of mine with our newly 13-year old daughter. I have a lot of trouble ahead of me.

We have two sons, and had 17 foster daughters in the house for various periods of time, usually four at a time.

I used to think the difference between girls and boys is that while you have to protect girls from the world, you have to protect the world from boys. After some of the rambunctious little gals we tried to keep a lid on, I'm not so sure of that any more.

They came out alright though, whether it was because of us or in spite of us. When I look back I remember a line in an otherwise lousy novel I once read, where a black gal somewhere in the Caribbean proclaims, "my momma raised seventeen chil'en - an' ain't a one of 'em sick, dead, in jail or hookin'."

That pretty well covers our foster daughters (and our sons, too).

Latest posts

Back