Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
munro said:
No she lucked out ;) either way before she figures it out I got her to sign a lease. Locked down

Agreed. Once it's in writing, it's too late for her to change her mind and run away. Lucky you!

As long as I brew my cran/ ras blonde, hef or wit every 4 or 5 batches she's happy

my lil bee hatch

b.jpg

The Wifey and the newest addition to our family, born 2 weeks ago! Bjorn Arliss Scott...

IMG_20131118_203622_958_zps5d7e9f94.jpg

IMG_20131118_061224_687_zps969bcae1.jpg

*** just realized this looks weird... i was wearing a tank-top which with him fidgeting around moved it down a bunch. We were both laying down on the couch and he was laying on my chest and i have a tattoo on my left pectoral muscle. :mug:

The Wifey and the newest addition to our family, born 2 weeks ago! Bjorn Arliss Scott...

*** just realized this looks weird... i was wearing a tank-top which with him fidgeting around moved it down a bunch. We were both laying down on the couch and he was laying on my chest and i have a tattoo on my left pectoral muscle. :mug:

Congratulations!

Rivenin said:
The Wifey and the newest addition to our family, born 2 weeks ago! Bjorn Arliss Scott... *** just realized this looks weird... i was wearing a tank-top which with him fidgeting around moved it down a bunch. We were both laying down on the couch and he was laying on my chest and i have a tattoo on my left pectoral muscle. :mug:

Congratulations. Enjoy him as they grow up so fast.

I like this thread. Looking for a decent pic of my girlfriend and I took me on an unexpected trip down memory lane. We have been together for 4 years but have already made a lifetime of memories. She's a great girl who supports and encourages my expensive hobbies (as if home brewing itself isn't enough?!).

Since there was some talk of people perving on the pics in this thread, here's a nice one of us bundled up when we stayed in a hotel made out of ice in Quebec. ;)

image.jpg

It wasn't so bad. They put us in sub zero sleeping bags for the night. It was so warm that I stripped down to my boxers pretty quickly. It was an amazing experience.

I like this thread. Looking for a decent pic of my girlfriend and I took me on an unexpected trip down memory lane. We have been together for 4 years but have already made a lifetime of memories. She's a great girl who supports and encourages my expensive hobbies (as if home brewing itself isn't enough?!).

Since there was some talk of people perving on the pics in this thread, here's a nice one of us bundled up when we stayed in a hotel made out of ice in Quebec. ;)

Your SWMBO looks just like a young Terry Farrell! :rockin:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ter...KaiQKv8YGoBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=922
Regards, GF.

Back