Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3625419524.jpg

Yes... It is exactly what it looks like...

Here in New York a pet store around Astor Place area had a big ole white cat named Pretty Boy that would greet customers just like that. Apparently he was a stray years ago, and he walked right in, looked around, and thought "oh yeah this'll DO." He lived to a ripe old age and was fed treats out of several hundred hands before his death was mourned in the New York Times.

In other news I thought your wife was wearing an odd hat for a moment, until I realized it was a strategically placed gift basket.

CreamyGoodness said:
In other news I thought your wife was wearing an odd hat for a moment, until I realized it was a strategically placed gift basket.

Ha, I may or may not have done that on purpose. I'll leave that up to you.

EllisTX said:
You've got her running a pressure washer?! You're doing something right and you're a lucky man. A hot glue gun is power equipment to my wife.:ban:

We borrowed my parents' pressure washer to clean the porch and she said she wanted to do it. I offered several times, but she said she liked it. So I sat in the front yard and supervised with a beer. (For the record, she had a rum and coke sitting just out of the picture.)

Entrepreneur640 said:
My beautiful wife with a pet store shop dog. He just walks around and greets all the shoppers. It's hilarious.

Did her parents have to sign the wedding license as well? ;)

MetallHed said:
So what does that say about you?

:D

Haha. Well, we started dating when we were 14. Sadly, neither of us have gotten any taller since then : (

Every time someone we don't know sees a wedding ring on her finger they ask how old she is. They can't believe that she is almost 22. I guess she will love that when she is 40+.

Dang if I married who I dated when I was 14... actually... just insert a masturbation joke here... Im too tired to think of one.

Haha. Yeah, it was definitely not how I envisioned my life. What 14 year old boy is thinking about long term life plans?? None! We just happened to start dating when we were young and became best friends. 7 years later we were still together and married. Crazy how life happens.

CreamyGoodness said:
Dang if I married who I dated when I was 14... actually... just insert a masturbation joke here... Im too tired to think of one.

You'd be wrestling with Hep C from Palmella Handerson.

CreamyGoodness said:

......You'd have a wedding ring on both hands.

Here is my SWMBO. I definitely think I married up. She's a wine drinker, which works out because it leaves more beer for me!

pic1.jpg

Back