Show us what you won!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocotaco

Reaction score
I keep entering the various equipment giveaways and not winning (boo). But someone wins each one of them! TxBrew announces the winner and then we never hear anything more about it.

So, if you have been one of the winners of something, show us what it is! Post some pictures. How is it working out for you? Did it profoundly change your homebrewing experience or is it just kinda nice to have? Or maybe you sold it for your ingredients fund or to get the equipment you really wanted?

Please dish!

I don't know if this counts,but I wrote an article on yeast washing with pics & got a free one year sub for it being published on here. That was pretty cool of tex!

I would call that "earned" rather than "won" - but it's still cool. And thanks for your contribution to the community knowledge!

Yeah,I see it the same way. But I figured I'd mention it anyway. I have yet to win anything,but I'm always hopeful...:mug:

Here is a pic of what I won.

That's right...nothing. I never win anything. If you want to win the lotto, just pic the numbers I don't have on my ticket, since I never get anything.

Doom,dispare & agony on me,
deep dark depression,excessive misery.
If it weren't for bad luck,
I'd have no luck at all.
Doom,dispare,& agony on me...;)HEEEEEE HAW!

I won a $50 gift card for bottlemark.com in the big giveaway in early 2013. That's the place you can have custom bottle caps printed. No photos right now, But they are great people and make a cool product.

I won a $50 gift card for bottlemark.com in the big giveaway in early 2013. That's the place you can have custom bottle caps printed. No photos right now, But they are great people and make a cool product.

Yay! A winner!

I was starting to think that every time someone wins something, they either cash themselves out and never come back, or their awesome new equipment starts a chain of events where they get so good at brewing that they hit the big time and move over to ProBrewer.com

Do you still have one of your custom bottle caps? I'd like to see what you made.

Yay! A winner!

I was starting to think that every time someone wins something, they either cash themselves out and never come back, or their awesome new equipment starts a chain of events where they get so good at brewing that they hit the big time and move over to ProBrewer.com

Do you still have one of your custom bottle caps? I'd like to see what you made.

Hah, hardly. Bowever I did enter and win shortly after becoming a paid member, just luck. Not a photo of the actual cap since I'm still at my office, but this is my design. The old english lettering is "KC" for Kingdom Come Brewing.

bottlemark.PNG

Hah, hardly. Bowever I did enter and win shortly after becoming a paid member, just luck. Not a photo of the actual cap since I'm still at my office, but this is my design. The old english lettering is "KC" for Kingdom Come Brewing.

That is a gorgeous cap. What typeface is that? I love the Celtic / Arthurian flair.

Back