Shout Out from Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swarhol

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I’ve been lurking HBT for what feels like years so I decided it’s time to contribute and hopefully give back in some way. I started brewing in 2012 with one pot and carboy extract only with kits from
NB and have grown my system by building projects to upgrade.

I brew 2-3 times per month various styles (I have about 30 recipes in rotation). I DIY built a 3 kettle 50a 3 element RIMS system that I finished September 2019. I also built out a whole brewery space in my basement. I’m excited to jump farther into the HBT community and learn even more and share some of my experiences as well!

E02E12AC-09EC-45EB-B35E-00061BC68602.jpeg

Welcome from an hour north of you! I also converted one side of my basement into a brewing space and do eBIAB with a steam condenser. If only my ceilings were taller though.

Welcome. Milwaukee raised, Badger alum, Packer owner unfortunately recieving mail in Chicago for 35 years, though often elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back