Should have done this months ago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EaglePoint

Reaction score
So, I've actually been around for a few months, and was lurking for for a few months before that; I just now noticed that there was this "introductions" section. Nevertheless, you probably haven't noticed me, as I make extensive use of the search feature so I typically find the info I'm looking for without needing to post.

I've been brewing about 6 months now, and have my 10th batch on day 10 in primary and just kegged my 9th. Did a few extract batches, a few PM, but since batch 6 I've moved to AG. I have to say that I'm excited about how much cheaper it is to brew good beer instead of buying it (conversely, I'm slightly apprehensive about the slightly thickening waistline...).

I'm also quite amused by how many fellow geologists are here :tank:

So I guess what I'm trying to say is... hi.

I'm not a geologist,but I have enjoyed relic hunting & fossils over the course of my life. We've even found a couple native American burial mounds washed out by rivers & creeks. I've got fire stones,multi purpose flint tools,etc.
You moved up to AG pretty quick. I took my time over two years & now am going on my 5th PM. Welcome to the madness...:mug:

Back