Shipyard Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETCS

Reaction score
Visited the brewery yesterday. Tried the Hazelnut Porter. Probably one of the best beers I've ever had.

Im not far from the brewery, from time to time they have one that genuinely impresses me xxxx ipa for example.

I tried the XXXX that was good and so was the Fuggles IPA

Fuggles IPA is usually on sale pretty cheap at various places near the brewery, just a heads up if you are ever back up here. You should also check out the Allagash brewery, they are by far my favorite in the state.

Good to hear... I just booked a surprise vacation to portland for my wife's birthday. I plan on visiting all the local breweries when she's at the spa :D

Good to hear... I just booked a surprise vacation to portland for my wife's birthday. I plan on visiting all the local breweries when she's at the spa :D

Try to make it up to Freeport (20 Miles North) and go Gritty's Bew Pub. Ask for the Cask Aged Bitter, wonderful pint.

Back