Servus from Germany!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daves Hopfenstube

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just signed up here but have been a long time lurker. Actually I even brewed the Cream of the three crops Cream Ale last year after founding out about it here.

So my name is Dave, I am 33 years old and been homebrewing for 5 years. I live in Nürnberg, one of the most beautiful places in Franconia in Germany. I brewed about 110 batches on a lot of different setups, but primary on BIAB and all in one setups. I pretty much brew most styles of beer, like English Ales (Milds, Bitters, Stouts), sours like Berliner Weisse (mixed fermentation) but I'd say one of my most favorite styles are American Lagers (which is hilarious because I am surrounded by great Franconian lagers but I can't help it).

I am also active into judging and just got Certified as I earned anough points in just over a year after passing the judging exam.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a shameless plug, but I recently started my new channel on YouTube called Dave's Hopfenstube where I'll share all things homebrewing, but also show you around Franconian, German and European breweries. I just uploaded a new video about the Speidel Braumeister, which I will leave here in case anyone is interested:

One of the reasons I registered is the same as why I started the channel: I just like to connect with fellow homebrewers and talk beer.

So if you in Nürnberg and want to grab a pint, holla at me! Glad to show you around the good spots to grab a Seidla (half liter glass of beer).

Cheers and Prost

Hey guys! I just signed up here but have been a long time lurker. Actually I even brewed the Cream of the three crops Cream Ale last year after founding out about it here.

So my name is Dave, I am 33 years old and been homebrewing for 5 years. I live in Nürnberg, one of the most beautiful places in Franconia in Germany. I brewed about 110 batches on a lot of different setups, but primary on BIAB and all in one setups. I pretty much brew most styles of beer, like English Ales (Milds, Bitters, Stouts), sours like Berliner Weisse (mixed fermentation) but I'd say one of my most favorite styles are American Lagers (which is hilarious because I am surrounded by great Franconian lagers but I can't help it).

I am also active into judging and just got Certified as I earned anough points in just over a year after passing the judging exam.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as a shameless plug, but I recently started my new channel on YouTube called Dave's Hopfenstube where I'll share all things homebrewing, but also show you around Franconian, German and European breweries. I just uploaded a new video about the Speidel Braumeister, which I will leave here in case anyone is interested:

One of the reasons I registered is the same as why I started the channel: I just like to connect with fellow homebrewers and talk beer.

So if you in Nürnberg and want to grab a pint, holla at me! Glad to show you around the good spots to grab a Seidla (half liter glass of beer).

Cheers and Prost

Hi Dave - great to meet you here. And here's a welcome Frankenlaib!

20220722_173331 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back