• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my brewpub, homebrewer gone pro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electricbrewer

TheHopSoul
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I've gone full circle from homebrewer, to pro, and now looking to go back. Business is doing well, I just don't have the time to take this business to the next level. I operate two other businesses, including this one, and it's a bit too much. Brewer and managers in place that run the day to day operations. Looking for someone that wants to own and operate the brewpub and take it to the next level. Way more invested than asking. Turnkey operation, skip all the hassle of trying to open a brewery from the ground up!

Hope this is ok to post here. I'm not a broker, just the owner looking for a buyer.

Cheers,

Justin

https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business...zYWxlJTJmJTNmcSUzZGFYSTlNU1p6Y0dsa1BURW1kejF4

Wow, I wish. Pizza and beer, right up my alley. You are right north of where I want to live,man this is interesting.

Back