Scoring beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louz

Reaction score
I've been using the brewers friend scoring sheet and the BJCP beer scoresheet to rank all my favorite beers. Just to help me better evaluate my own home brews.
Is there a standard scoring sheet out there I should be using? I've noticed some of my local beer stores have scores posted from time to time and they seem to be a different scoring system.

:goat:I used to stand outside the liquor store and hand some dude $15 bucks for 12 pack of Bud and said keep the change...wait...wrong type of scoring beer. Sorry! off-Topic

:goat:I used to stand outside the liquor store and hand some dude $15 bucks for 12 pack of Bud and said keep the change...wait...wrong type of scoring beer. Sorry! off-Topic

I thought the same thing when I read the thread title... LOL

I thought the same thing when I read the thread title... LOL

It never crossed my mind, I never had to score beer. Where I grew up a 14 y/o can buy a bottle of beer in the supermarket or corner store, or order one in a bar, there is no legal drinking age. Common sense prevails.

Latest posts

Back