• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Keg Top Cutout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowell

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Has anyone in the Denver Metro area recently made a keggle and still has the top cutout lying around? I would need one that is between 13.5 and 14" across with the sanke couple still attached (I don't need the spear. Any help would be greatly appreciated and would gladly pay in $ or home brew. Thanks!

Andrew

I'm not in the Denver area, but have mine sitting in the keggle it was cut off of still. Not sure of the diameter, but I can check if your interested. Whatcha makin?

I think you're gonna have trouble finding one that big. The average cut-out using the popular angle grinder method is about 12" to 12 1/2"

i think mine is about 14". would have to ship it though, let me take excact measurements after work today.

I think you're gonna have trouble finding one that big. The average cut-out using the popular angle grinder method is about 12" to 12 1/2"

Yeah, I know. I'm looking for one to fit my keggle...which of course was cut pretty wide...it might be a longshot, but though I'd try.

I'm not in the Denver area, but have mine sitting in the keggle it was cut off of still. Not sure of the diameter, but I can check if your interested. Whatcha makin?

That would be great, I'd be happy to pay for shipping. I'm setting up a mash mixer using the sanke flange. Thanks again.

That would be great, I'd be happy to pay for shipping. I'm setting up a mash mixer using the sanke flange. Thanks again.

I just into the office and realized I forgot to measure this for you. Sorry! I'll be sure to do it tonight and post about it.

I've got my top cutout in the basement yet, but I don't think it's larger than 12-12.5. Ill be getting another keg around thanksgiving for my HLT though. Ill see how large I can go with my rig and let you know if your still looking by then.

Back