• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SAN DIEGO KEGERATOR and CORNY KEGS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBeaver

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Kenmore chest freezer with 4 taps, external temp controller, CO2 bottle, manifold and regulator. Its two years old and in great shape. It will hold six corny kegs at once. It's all one system. I don't want to part it out... asking for $350.

Also have six corny kegs that need go. Ill take $35 each or $180 if you take them all at once.

Pictures to follow as soon as i get them off SWMBO's computer.

Ill sell them one at a time or all at once doesnt matter to me. I have two with both handles and four with only one handle. None of them leak. Just a few small dings on them... they're not perfectly mirror shined cause they're old... whoever gets here first can take them. Text me at 858-761-7666 tomorrow and we can set up a time to come get them after 4. Any time this weekend works for me too.

Here are some pics of the kegerator. Gunna dig out the rest tomorrow.

1407636755091.jpg

1407636773330.jpg

1407636784842.jpg

Back