San Diego Keg n Bottle 20# CO2 $20 refill!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jperry

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just had my 20# CO2 tank refilled, for $20 bucks:ban:. It would have been a lil over $32, before the discount.

I wanted to pass along the savings. Just mention the ad, that they're running on Craig's list, and Ebay.

Normally, I have my tank exchanged at Airgas, for over $40, but this was far cheaper.

Cheers!:mug:

Hey everyone, I just had my 20# CO2 tank refilled, for $20 bucks:ban:. It would have been a lil over $32, before the discount.

I wanted to pass along the savings. Just mention the ad, that they're running on Craig's list, and Ebay.

Normally, I have my tank exchanged at Airgas, for over $40, but this was far cheaper.

Cheers!:mug:

That's a great price, considering a 5# fill is $15 + tax. This might actually sway me to buying a larger cylinder sooner than later.

That's a great price, considering a 5# fill is $15 + tax. This might actually sway me to buying a larger cylinder sooner than later.

Unfortunately, that sale was only for a limited time, which I now realized I forgot to add.

Still, I'm sure you can save more, by getting a bigger tank.

I live in north county. Will be getting a kegging equipment here shortly but just want to make sure I can find a place that will fill them. Any places up here anyone recommends?

I live in north county. Will be getting a kegging equipment here shortly but just want to make sure I can find a place that will fill them. Any places up here anyone recommends?

I don't know of any specific places in your area, but I'd start at the brew stores, hydro stores, and welding shops.

Paint ball shops usually charge by the oz and from my checking super expensive. Best place in San Marcos is San Diego Hydroponics. Last time I replaced mine it was like $9.00

Good luck
Rick

Back