• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California San Diego Area Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raidershero

Reaction score
I have the following for sale if you're in the SD area:

>10 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker kettle w/false bottom
>70,000 BTU propane burner w/tabletop stand
>6 gallon glass carboy
>Electric heating mat (for fermentation temp regulation)
>Lerway 110V All-Purpose Temperature Controller+ Sensor 2 Relay Output Thermostat Stc-1000 (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KVCPH2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20)

**The thermostat is already wired with 2 pigtails - one for the heating mat, the other for the refrigerator. It keeps the temperature within 1 degree of what I set it at, regardless of ambient temperature or season**

>Almost brand new CO2 tank with regulator and hoses
>2 5-gallon Corny kegs
>Miscellaneous equipment (stainless spoon, 6 gallon carboy, Easy Siphon, etc)
>Igloo cooler converted to a mash tun with a stainless ball valve installed if interested.
>Refrigerator for fermentation (I have 2 refrigerators if you want both, no extra)
>Half-barrel keg

I even have several extra bags of hops if you want them.

I've also posted this on Craiglist here:https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/6248278928.html

I'm asking $500 for the lot. Haven't brewed in about 2 years and need to make space for for and help offset the cost of gym equipment.

Not willing to split this up for Craigslist replies, but I'll make an exception if someone on the forum here is interested.

All equipment is in good working condition. Don't have pics at the moment but I will upload some tonight.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back