Salutations from N.Bay Area, Ca.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightfighter

Reaction score
Well, I found myself on this site like a junkie so I figured it was time to register. I'm new to home brewing myself but I grew up with a dad that did allot of experimenting and beer brewing so I have some recipes i'll hopefully be able to share because they are amazing. I myself have only brewed mead witch is sitting in jugs in my closet (unhappy wife) :smack: I will be trying my hand at my first beer batch and I figured I'd start my plan here! So much info to absorb................:pipe:

Hey neighbor.. welcome to HBT. One local guru.. Byron Burch of Beverage People did a talk recently to the Sonoma Beerocrats (which I missed as I was out of state) is also a well known mead brewer.

Very familiar with Byron and bev peeps, been goin there for years. Love the new place they have, much bigger. They are tremendously helpful.

Latest posts

Back