• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Sale: 120v Control box and RIMS Tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howhownow

Reaction score
Selling my brewery controller and RIMS Tube.
The controller is 120v and has PID control (Auber) to one element, as well as powers two pumps. It was built with an electrician friend of mine about 2 years ago. It's run 20+ brews, including overnight mashes and never had an issue. It's built into a tool box, which makes it very mobile and pretty cool looking.
To go along with the controller I'm also selling my Norcal Brewing RIMS Tube. It's Tri-clamp, and comes with a wired element and all necessary clamps. It's also about 2 years old, and has brewed a lot of great beers with no issues.

If you want to go Electric/ RIMS but don't have electrical expertise (it's not an easy build!) or want to pay full price for a new prefab controller, this is your ticket. All you need is a pump of your choice an you're good to go. I am only selling because I am moving to 10 gallon batches and need 240 power.

Both items together would be $480+ Ship
Controller alone $400+ Ship
RIMS Alone $120+ Ship

Link to local CL ad with images

can you send me a pic how this worked in your set up. I am trying to see how I could incorporate

fJwuKzB.png

Here it is during the mash. Keep in mind only the RIMS tube and Controller are for sale- Mash tun, etc. have already been sold.
The controller will run a heater element (in the RIMS) with a PID controller to maintain exact mash temps and 2 pumps (or whatever you want to plug in).

Dog also not for sale :)

Assuming you would be willing to ship, any idea what it would cost to ship everything to King of Prussia, PA 19406

Assuming you would be willing to ship, any idea what it would cost to ship everything to King of Prussia, PA 19406

I'd need to weigh everything, but fedex is looking like $20-25. I'd just pass on the exact shipping amount (and supply receipt).

Back