Saint Arnold?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azalin_00

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get some pumpkinator? It's sold out everywhere I've looked and/or called.

I would check with Central Market (HEB) if you have one close by. They usually have the latest from St Arnold.

So freaking Hard to find HEB's are a good choice call them and ask for the wine person (I know there is a special word for that)...Specs but they sell out really quick.

I've been to 2 specs, 2 krogers, 2 walmarts, 2 HEBs, and a few other places that I know carry saint arnold. It's nowhere to be found.

Yes I'm in Houston and its ridiculous how fast it's sold out. Specs downtown sold out in 30 minutes, they said they moved 200 cases of bombers in 30 minutes. It's good that its still available there, but that does me no good.lol Anyone here have any?

Just looked on Craigslist and they have a ton apparently off westheimer and montrose. Search it!

sundaypapers said:
Just looked on Craigslist and they have a ton apparently off westheimer and montrose. Search it!

Yeah he originally posted that pic on Monday or Tuesday when they were still available.

image-4032630032.jpg

^^^ That as u can see was also posted Monday, I went to that exact Kroger yesterday and they were completely out.

I might be grabbing 5 on Saturday, they're holding them for me. If you don't get any, let me know.

sundaypapers said:
I might be grabbing 5 on Saturday, they're holding them for me. If you don't get any, let me know.

Thank u very much, I will let u know. In the mean time, I will continue my search.

I say check every Kroger and HEB you pass. I bought my first four from a HEB on the release date, but I just picked up another 2 this afternoon from a Kroger I passed by. Never hurts to stop in and take a look.

I live next door to the pearland heb and I called they said they weren't expecting anymore. But I sure hope they were wrong.

thisisbeer said:
I live next door to the pearland heb and I called they said they weren't expecting anymore. But I sure hope they were wrong.

They're right unfortunately, only one batch being distributed. The first 48 already passed so I feel my chances are diminishing as more time passes.lol

Call places first thing in the morning some people I guess haven't gotten theres. The specs in seabrook just started selling it today.

Thanks to everybody for their help and advice! Ive tracked down a case and had my sister pick it up over on her side of town.

Azalin_00 said:
Thanks to everybody for their help and advice! Ive tracked down a case and had my sister pick it up over on her side of town.

Good to hear. I'm glad you'll be able to get your hands on some.

I don't think we are getting more, we still have 3 cases in the back but the beer and wine manager does preorder lists on special beers, if not everyone picks theirs up eventually he will sell it, so I would keep calling and checking, (ask for michael)

Don't mention I told ya, haha

Back