Safe water sink dispenser/faucet for seltzer??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobn4burton

Reaction score
I just finished my kegerator build and it's working great. I use it for seltzer/sparkling water. I built it with a Danby fridge with 2 5gallon kegs that I alternate to keep a continuous flow of the bubbly :)

I mounted a Perlick 650SS tower on the top and it's working great with the flow control option to allow the seltzer water to come out at just the right rate.

So my next question...I'm thinking of moving the kegerator into my theater room because our kitchen is small and my wife doesn't want it in there. Plus I have a perfect spot for it in the theater room. However, I really like the easy access to the bubbly in the kitchen.

So I'm thinking of putting a Y in the water line that runs to the perlick tower and attaching a line which runs to my kitchen sink. The run wouldn't be too long, probably about 15 feet or so (would add additional line to drop the pressure and store the extra line in the fridge).

But one place that has me stumped is finding an appropriate water dispenser that mounts on a kitchen sink?? I know it should be 100% SS...where can I find one??

I could always just go with a picnic tap mounted under the sink...but a nice faucet mounted on the sink would be much nicer/easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your problem will be the pressure difference. RO systems work on 7 psi. It may not be able to hold back 30/35 psi. If it does, then it would work.

Latest posts

Back