• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Sabco 15.5 gal half barrel stainless steel fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdjshaw

Reaction score
I haven't been brewing as much lately so I'm selling my 1/2 barrel fermenter. This a great way to ferment larger home brew batches, perfect for 7.5-10 gal but you can ferment up to 13 gal in there. Comes complete with try-clamps, gaskets, valves, thermometer and rotating racking arm, the only thing you'll need is a blow off tube and a small bucket. I'm also including a rolling steel dolly and 9" thermowell. All told, with tax you're looking at over $600 for this setup.
Read what Sabco has to say about these compared to a conical:
https://www.brewmagic.com/products/brew-magic-fermenter/

Asking $375 obo
Local pick-up only

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

Last edited:
If you are willing to ship let me know. I would for sure purchase it.

I haven't been brewing as much lately so I'm selling my 1/2 barrel fermenter. This a great way to ferment larger home brew batches, perfect for 7.5-10 gal but you can ferment up to 13 gal in there. Comes complete with try-clamps, gaskets, valves, thermometer and rotating racking arm, the only thing you'll need is a blow off tube and a small bucket. I'm also including a rolling steel dolly and 9" thermowell. All told, with tax you're looking at over $600 for this setup.
Read what Sabco has to say about these compared to a conical:
https://www.brewmagic.com/products/brew-magic-fermenter/

Asking $375 obo
Local pick-up only

Latest posts

Back