• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco 1/2 barrel system with chiller - MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shack Brewing

Reaction score
1/2 Barrel Sabco Brew Magic all grain system in very good condition. It is set up for natural gas. I did use propane but I converted it. It could go back to propane. I have the pieces.

Bought a 1 BBL system so the 1/2 BBL has to go. I have been brewing on this system for 4 years. It has worked great. It is 5 years old.

Comes with the Chill Wizard system. Includes everything you need for pumping, chilling and oxygen injection all in one compact, portable unit. High efficiency. Easy cleaning. Has all tri clamp fittings.

I have the cover that came with system. In new condition.

I have extra pieces that would come with the system. Extra false bottom for mash tun, tri clamp fittings for fermentor / fermenter, sight glass tube, whirlpool siphon, and some other small things will get thrown in.

Located in New Prague MN

$3600

Attachments

• IMG_3662 (1).jpg
    IMG_3662 (1).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3663 (1).jpg
    IMG_3663 (1).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3664 (1).jpg
    IMG_3664 (1).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 34