Rubicon Brewing Co. IPA Recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepydad

Reaction score
I'm looking for an extract recipe to clone Sacramento's Rubicon Brewing Co. IPA. Can anyone help me out?

Dude, I haven't been there since my Davis days! No, I can't help you, I'm just here to reminisce... From their website you get this:

INDIA PALE ALE ( I.P.A ) 6.5%
Generous portions of Cascade, Columbus and Chinook hops are added throughout the brewing process to create Rubicon’s Flagship Ale. Golden in color with an assertive hop bitterness. This beer won gold medals at the Great American Beer Festival. A true American Classic.

I know it's not much, but it'll get you on your way to making a similar beer which you can then tweak. Good Luck!

Dude, I haven't been there since my Davis days! No, I can't help you, I'm just here to reminisce... From their website you get this:

I know it's not much, but it'll get you on your way to making a similar beer which you can then tweak. Good Luck!

Unfortunately I'm not well versed enough in the actual science of brew to run with what you gave me. I'm your casual homebrewer who's top notch at following a recipe, though!

BTW - Davis is a super cool town. I almost moved there years ago.

Back