Robobrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian57

Reaction score
Hi all
I have been researching the Grainfather Brewing system and finding favourable reviews.
However I have recently found http://kegking.com.au/35l-robobrew-with-pump.html
I think with postage it comes in at around $550. Which I think is about $300 less than the grainfather.
so has anyone here in the US got one and used it?
Cheers
Ian

There is an active discussion and video link on the robo brew in the electric brewing section at the end of the Grainfather! thread.

Robobrew is 240v so you need to have that available.

I thought it interesting that during the video the guy was pretty straight up regarding potential issues and complications with the pump vs no pump system.

Breath of fresh air IMO as most support the theory that more gadgets equals better.....not always so imho cheers

Robobrew will be tested and then sold by MoreBeer and Williams Brewing.

After successful testing, they will be available in the U.S. No price has been determined. It will be available in120V.

Looks like they are being sold for $350 (US) for the model without the pump and around $475 for the model with the pump.

Back