• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Robobrew v3 with pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschm19

Reaction score
I have a V3 Robobrew with pump and jacket that I have used 3 times. Picked it up because I thought it would be nice for smaller batches or in the winter but I always end up using my larger system. I live and travel around northern Michigan but will be headed west of Milwaukee next week so I can always take it with me and met up. I would really prefer not to ship because I don't have the box anymore, $300.

I have a V3 Robobrew with pump and jacket that I have used 3 times. Picked it up because I thought it would be nice for smaller batches or in the winter but I always end up using my larger system. I live and travel around northern Michigan but will be headed west of Milwaukee next week so I can always take it with me and met up. I would really prefer not to ship because I don't have the box anymore, $300.
Are you open to offers? New member so do not know how to private message you?

I live in Detroit area, is this still available?

Back