Robobrew storage container

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mscroggi

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a container that can be used to store a Robobrew between sessions? I am currently using the cardboard box it came in. I would like to have something a little better than cardboard with maybe a lid that can clamp on or stay closed somehow.

I currently put the Robobrew in the box and set the whole thing on some shelving overhead.. I am trying to come up with something that will keep dirt out, and will not add huge weight.

The original box is 16x16x30

Any ideas?

Last edited:
How about a couple large trash bags . One from the bottom and one from the top down .

Well what I was hoping for was to hear something like 'I found a perfect case, its not for the Robobrew but works perfectly... '

I have been doing some searching and it appears some of the rolling duffle bags could work.. and can be had for less than $20.. I plan a trip to a store tomorrow to check it out..

Back