RO Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickochet

Reaction score
I just received my RO system from Air, Water N Ice with a 20 gallon pressure tank. I would like to see how some of you brewing masters have installed you RO systems. How about posting some pictures of your RO set ups? Thanks!

Well, I'm certainly not worthy of brewing master, but I decided not to mount my RO system where I thought I would, so it's currently on the floor, under the utilitily sink in the brewery.

It's pretty heavy, once filled, so instead of mounting it on the wall above the HLT like I planned, I set it on the floor and ran some line to the HLT. It's not at all fancy, but it works!

Well, I'm certainly not worthy of brewing master, but I decided not to mount my RO system where I thought I would, so it's currently on the floor, under the utilitily sink in the brewery.

It's pretty heavy, once filled, so instead of mounting it on the wall above the HLT like I planned, I set it on the floor and ran some line to the HLT. It's not at all fancy, but it works!

Must have pix or it didn't happen! :cross:

Here's my 5-stage RO/DI unit. Waste goes directly into the washing machine and washes a load of clothes. No pressure tank, no collection vessel, nothing. Just a couple 5 gallon buckets and a few loads of clothes before each brew day.

2012-09-25_20-33-10_771.jpg

I like how you keep the filter removal tool with the unit. I'll probably spend 30 min looking for it when I replace my filters :)

Back