• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Revive an Lost Brewery in Minnesota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a really interesting property. It would amazing to turn it back into a brewery, but a lack of funds prohibits me doing so. Hopefully some enterprising individuals will see the properties potential and return it to its former glory.

:mug:

Brian

Haha, I've been there! The whole thing is a giant antiques/junk shop right now, including the caves.

It's in a gorgeous area, about a 30 minute drive from my hometown on the Mississippi river. Problem of course is that there are a ton of great breweries already in WI/MN (this is right on the border).

Cool place to visit though. :)

Right across the Mississippi River from me, location would be good as they are right, that intersection is always busy! Not much room for expansion though if you did get it going big

Trying to sell 35,000 sq/ft of buildings on 3 acres of land... on craigslist?

Trying to sell 35,000 sq/ft of buildings on 3 acres of land... on craigslist?

My thoughts exactly. Of course a realtor may have suggested a more realistic asking price that they didn't like.

Latest posts

Back