Returning newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morriganpoe

Returning newbie
Reaction score
Lol I tried to brew a few years ago and due to ignorance regarding temp control and lack of time to devote failed miserably. Fortunately I cleaned n packed my stuff and am ready to try again. Need to produce something decent before I can get the hubby on board though. He thinks I'm nuts.

Lol I tried to brew a few years ago and due to ignorance regarding temp control and lack of time to devote failed miserably. Fortunately I cleaned n packed my stuff and am ready to try again. Need to produce something decent before I can get the hubby on board though. He thinks I'm nuts.
Hi. Welcome back to the obsession and HBT! I'm sure your hubby will get on board quickly (and won't think you're nuts,) when you start making excellent beers...which you will. Ed
:mug:

Welcome back, from a Long Islander. This is a good time of year for making Belgians the heat is less of an issue. What does your hubby like to drink? Took my hubby a little while to get on board, which he did after I made some good brews for a party and most people preferred the homebrew over the mass produced. The forum is a great place to find info and ask questions.:mug:

He likes Modelo Especial, Heineken light. Recommendations for something similar would be great if anyone knows some.

Want to do a cherry wheat, and maybe something like a honey Brown. Obviously our taste in beer differs widely. Lol

I think you are nuts too. Just not for the same reason your husband does. Jest jest. Welcome back. Look for Cream of 3 Crops recipe. If you do a 10 gallon batch, you can hop up one of the carboys and leave the one "plain". Ask away with questions. Someone is always up.

Latest posts

Back