Rest In Peace, dear HBT member

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradleypariah

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Jay, known as DFC here on HBT passed away sometime yesterday morning.
He was found unresponsive in bed, and at this time there is no other news. He was a very good friend of mine IRL, and I didn't know if anyone here might have connected with him, but not on Facebook, and I didn't want you in the dark. If you don't remember this person, here is his profile: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/members/dfc.58922/

Did not know him either, but he was a member of our fraternity.
May he Rest In Peace and all his loved ones find comfort in dear memories, and strength to carry on.

Thanks @bradleypariah for letting the community know. My condolences and Rest In Peace DFC

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner than tonight. I'm so saddened by this. I haven't "seen" Jay around lately, but for a long time he was one of the regulars around here, and I always liked "talking" to him.

I'm so surprised to hear this, and I feel so bad that we've lost another "oldtimer" from the days when the forum was smaller and we all knew each other better.

Peace to his memory.

Back