(Really) New guy in SW VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatfatbastard

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a complete noob at homebrewing having just participated in my first extract brew at a buddy's house using his equipment a bit over a week ago. My birthday is coming up soon and I believe my wife is going to be getting me a kit (and possibly a kegging outfit).

That first batch I brewed was a Russian Imperial Stout and I'm really looking forward to tasting it 3 or 4 months from now.

My plan is to run several batches of extract until I get this thing down and then hopefully graduate to all grain brewing in the not too distant future. Someday I'd even like to do a lambic.

Any way, there you go. I'll be lurking, trying to learn as much as I can.

Thanks!

Alright Roanoke! You just gave me a hankerin' for a Cheesy Western and a Bowl With from Texas Tavern.

Welcome and cheers!

You're a braver man than I. I had a cheesy western about 10 years ago and that's all I needed. I tasted that thing for three days every time I burped.

Btw, I'm not a native, but I have been here since 2000.

Back