Re-introducing myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jzaiger

Reaction score
Hey there everyone! I'm Jake and from Pittsburgh.

I joined last year and haven't done much posting.. but I hope to begin posting more now. Been brewing for a year now, and have been working at the LHBS. I have come a long way from a year ago!

I look forward to chatting with everyone, learning, and hopefully passing knowledge I've gained as well.

Hi jake from Philly. I'm amanda from Colorado. I brew with my husband. I would love to work at a LHBS. That would rock. But right now we have two small children, so maybe when they are older.

Hi all, I was a semi-active member, but stopped brewing in the spring, and stopped visiting this site.

I stopped brewing for 2 reasons. Number one was the diet. You can't brew and lose weight. It's just impossible. Number two was that I had a batch of stout that I had bottled a year before that didn't carbonate. I opened it all and put it into my one keg and forced carbed it. But what I knew about stout is that I wouldn't drink it that regularly, you have to be in the mood for a stout. It is almost gone now, and I'm getting the itch to brew again.

Previous to the stout I had a saison, and before that a Ruination clone, except that I switched the dry hops to Citra. That was one of the best beers I ever had, commercial, small batch or home brew, and I had a 5 gallon corny keg of it to enjoy. Yum. I gained 10 pounds. Ooops. If I had a commercial sized batch of it I'm sure it would have sold out quickly.

Back