Re-entry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littletimmy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just getting back into brewing after a 20 year hiatus. Stumbled upon the forum and have spent hours researching advances in equipment, technology and brewing ideas. Plenty of changes from when I learned to brew back in 1980.... I've started to re-assemble/located all of my old brewing equipment in anticipation of brewing in the early fall.

I'm located northeast of the DFW metro mess in what was once a small little country town now being swallowed by suburban sprawl....

My day job is working at a local high school as a horticulture teacher and FFA advisor. Working with teenagers will keep you on your toes!

My other passions include plant breeding, gardening, music, cooking and traveling.

Thanks to everyone who runs and supports this forum, what an outstanding resource!

Just getting back into brewing after a 20 year hiatus. Stumbled upon the forum and have spent hours researching advances in equipment, technology and brewing ideas. Plenty of changes from when I learned to brew back in 1980....

I did the same thing - started back brewing in 2011. There had been so many changes, I felt like Rip Van Winkle. Welcome.

Welcome back. I started brewing in the early 1990's and quit because I got sick of bottling. I got back into it 3 years ago and love it, particularly now that kegging is available -- no more bottles! You will be amazed at how far home brewing has come along in the last 20 years from equipment to ingredients to knowledge. I second the Rip Van Winkle comment. I'm just glad I eventually woke back up to the wonderful world of home brewing.

Back