Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The infamous “sloe screw”.

Close.

Slow Comfortable Screw: 1 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz sloe gin, 1/2 oz Southern Comfort, 4 oz OJ. If she asked for one, you could forget about it.

I don't recall what if anything it was mixed with but Sloe Gin was the first thing to make me puke.

Pretty sure the first thing to make me puke was Weidemann beer. Now I can't remember the smorgasbord of shots and concoctions I drank with it, so I'm blaming the Wiedemann's. The stuff was pretty rank anyway as I recall.

B33847B9-58C2-4616-925A-CD5EAC639D45.jpeg

Ok folks - this is supposed to be a picture thread. If you want to reminisce about the rotgut you used to drink, please start a new thread to do so (it should go in "Drunken Ramblings & Mindless Mumbling".) I someone asks, I can seed the new thread with the discussion here. Any postings here continuing this off-topic sub-thread, will be deleted for being off-topic.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

All fuggin three....if I could only choose one..... I'd take the basement for lagering.

I'm thinkin the boat house for lagering since it's dam cold in the water.
But the problem is getting it back to the tap room.
Ahh... I'll just get Winthorpe to carry it.
I say ! Winthorpe old boy ! A project for you my man!

Never had the "pleasure" of the rest, but I'm fairly certain I imbibed some Mad Dog one time in the late 60s.
It's not something I'm proud of.

That, and getting drunk on schnapps while waiting in line for the premier of The Exorcist in '73, then laughing through most of the movie, much to the consternation of the rest of the audience...

Cheers! (yup. that was just wrong...)

Never had the "pleasure" of the rest, but I'm fairly certain I imbibed some Mad Dog one time in the late 60s.
It's not something I'm proud of.

That, and getting drunk on schnapps while waiting in line for the premier of The Exorcist in '73, then laughing through most of the movie, much to the consternation of the rest of the audience...

Cheers! (yup. that was just wrong...)
You too.... You too Non Picturerer.

Last edited:
Back