Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0302.JPG

Putting one on my truck. [emoji12]

So I can’t confirm it because I haven’t tested it personally, but I’ve heard that if you were to inspect the corn cornels carefully when “expelled”, that the yellow husk is in fact indigestible and intact, but it would be filled with other solids from the digestive tract.

do a google search oval 15.5 sticker, should show up as a custom.

https://www.cafepress.com/+,2823525...jsxyYUnHhcSpcQ7qPSxaieWqo4jdL5fxoCy_0QAvD_BwE

Thank you. For some reason my google-fu wasn't up to the task yesterday. When I google searched for "oval 15.5 sticker" nothing showed. But just now when I put it in the search bar for cafepress.com it showed, though way down the page.

local brewery haD them for a while, I got one of them, plus, since they're on the local bike path (the Washington and Old Dominion Trail), they also have one with their mile marker (22.5) except that one's not nearly as cool as the 15.5

(plus I posted this last year) https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/random-picture-thread.579534/page-141#post-8480423
b235a7e0-3419-4c5a-88d9-9afd6e29fca9-png.605105

I'd remembered that and actually found the beltway brewing oval sticker online, but when I went to their site there weren't any I could find.

Thank you. For some reason my google-fu wasn't up to the task yesterday. When I google searched for "oval 15.5 sticker" nothing showed. But just now when I put it in the search bar for cafepress.com it showed, though way down the page.

I'd remembered that and actually found the beltway brewing oval sticker online, but when I went to their site there weren't any I could find.
Think I may have got the last one

I want that in my basement

If only...! Shocked to see a Budweiser tap with the BEER taps. Went back this evening for a Guinness with my Guinness Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding.... I felt the Guinness was way different than what we get even on tap in the states, maybe on nitrogen? The Smithwicks.... better than bottled, no surprise.
Also had a pint of Northbound pale ale #26 with NZ Sauvin hops... quite good, wife had their IPA #70 - nice flavor but don't know what hops (numbers represent ibu's) This is a local brewery.... waddled up the street to our guesthouse!

I noticed Bud on tap at some pubs in England, Wales and Ireland when we were there in '06.

CSB: We were in a little pub in St. Briavels, near the Welsh border. While waiting for a table to open up I walked to the bar and asked for a suggestion for a good bitters, thinking they'd have a regional specialty. The barkeep pointed to the Bud tap and said, "Isn't this what you 'Merrycans drink?" A few chuckles from the people on the barstools nearby, then he tapped me something decent. Don't recall what it was, but glad it wasn't Bud. I asked why they keep Bud on tap and he said some of the younger patrons like it, something different, perhaps. BTW, the food was awesome.
/CSB

I was stationed in the UK and I was told that if your car inspection wasn't going well, leave a case of Bud in the back seat and you might pass. Not sure why they like it, but they do.

View attachment 621344
Family is thinking about getting a dog. Thought this was appropriate.

Edit: by family I mean my wife and kids. I’m thinking of how much dog crap and hair we’ll have.

I got out voted on the last 2 dogs.

Just for fun, prepare a written family agreement on who will do what and have them sign it. Is always interesting on how it plays out. Good luck! [emoji12]

Latest posts

Back