Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_IBecsiSc2L0IQj5qfuUktZhRdPA.png

Minion hat & Punisher t-shirt

it's a political statement that just gets more relevant every day

View attachment 610306
Do you just wear that at home or when you're out and about? Either way I think it would be crazy funny to be with you at a local buffalo wild wings during the super bowl with you wearing that. If it caught on it would be a crazy hat party...

A buddy of mine, we used to hit bdubs with these on during super bowl. I called him Fred he called me Barney. I have son called Bam-Bam. His daughter is Pebbles. We both work for a company making quarry equipment.
buffalo-lodge-hat.jpeg

Last edited:
I've worn it taking the dog for a walk, but not really anywhere else

The BigHair has worn it to work as a Halloween costume

& I don't do BWW, we have a better, small chain in the area called Buffalo Wing Factory. Better wings & much better selection of beer

I've worn it taking the dog for a walk, but not really anywhere else

The BigHair has worn it to work as a Halloween costume

& I don't do BWW, we have a better, small chain in the area called Buffalo Wing Factory. Better wings & much better selection of beer
That would work for me. The food sucks there and it's overpriced for chicken in a paper tub. Anything with the name buffalo, without wive's, and serves beer would settle to be called "The Buffalo Lodge!".

That would work for me. The food sucks there and it's overpriced for chicken in a paper tub. Anything with the name buffalo, without wive's, and serves beer would settle to be called "The Buffalo Lodge!".

That would be the Loyal Order of the Water Buffaloes. [emoji6]

Do you just wear that at home or when you're out and about? Either way I think it would be crazy funny to be with you at local buffalo wild wings during the super bowl with you wearing that. If it caught on it would be a crazy hat party...

A buddy of mine, we used to hit bdubs with these on during super bowl. I called him Fred he called me Barney. I have son called Bam-Bam. His daughter is Pebbles. We both work for a company making quarry equipment.View attachment 610307

Ooo ahh wahh, ooo ahh wahh. akk akk a dakk , dakk dakk a akk.

Back