Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met the Col back in the 60s when they put in a KFC in Atlantic City, NJ.

FWIW, I also met Dave Thomas (Wendy's) at a small airport near Detroit.
Did you meet Ronald McDonald? Just kidding.

Seriously, what about Ray Croc? My guess, you didn't he'd have stolen your India Pale Ale recipe and sold it as a McIPA.

After ordering my big mac, I'd be like yeah.... "Supersize Me"

LOL

Did you meet Ronald McDonald? Just kidding.

Seriously, what about Ray Croc? My guess, you didn't he'd have stolen your India Pale Ale recipe and sold it as a McIPA.

After ordering my big mac, I'd be like yeah.... "Supersize Me"

LOL

LOL! No, I don't ever recall meeting him. Although, I will add that you can order BEER at McD's and Burger Kings around the world...just not in the U.S. What P1SSES me off is that these are U.S. companies...

1280px-She_Who_Must_Be_Obeyed_tony_smith_006.JPG

That happened about 30 minutes north of me. I saw it all over the local news while I was away. The guy had to hit the brakes hard to make that happen and hit the car in front of him too with the boat.

try explaining to your insurance company you got rear-ended by a boat on the street

Last edited:
My first car had 3 on the tree. It's clutch pedal had to come off the floor almost 3 inches before the transmission engaged. What a PITA if you were on a hill. Let it up too slow and the car would roll, to fast and it stalled.

I don't believe in "time"

oh, yeah, sure... as a natural construct, the fourth dimension of what we call reality, a means to separate non-simultaneous events occurring in the same space

but as a man-made construct, dividing up those separate events, no.

tl;dr OH SNIT! I'm late to work again. what excuse can I use this time?

Latest posts

Back