Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
433123346_957117782440368_4945500491554637502_n.jpg

The article read, "Most Expensive Town in Massachusetts", by Lending Tree.
The body of the article, after discussing the Martha's Vineyard town, went on to list the other most expensive places.
The other places listed included 3 Western state ski resort towns, and one "in Indiana".

Methinks someone does not know their state abbreviations and mistook Hailey Idaho, another ski town, for the reported Hailey Indiana.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/l...expensive-america/XP37NEAGEZFBTLZCSV56IM7VDQ/

1710936581671.png

The article read, "Most Expensive Town in Massachusetts", by Lending Tree.
The body of the article, after discussing the Martha's Vineyard town, went on to list the other most expensive places.
The other places listed included 3 Western state ski resort towns, and one "in Indiana".

Methinks someone does not know their state abbreviations and mistook Hailey Idaho, another ski town, for the reported Hailey Indiana.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/l...expensive-america/XP37NEAGEZFBTLZCSV56IM7VDQ/

Methinks someone at lending tree is FOS. Vineyard Haven is one of lower value towns on the island, median, average and otherwise. In the town of Chilmark, you can't even buy a small empty lot for under under a million, an unbuildable lot that allows beach rights goes for over $400K. And that is not to mention the nearby island of Nantucket, which is one town. That place makes the vineyard look reasonable.

I'm not the only who wants cheese now.
We're making a serious effort to limit our cheese consumption this year. Because eating cheese here requires eating a whole baguette and drinking a bottle of wine. So we're restricting the cheese to one meal per day. At the local covered market there are 2 cheese sellers, one makes goat cheese but sells cheese from all over France

Last edited:
We're making a serious effort to limit our cheese consumption this year. Because eating cheese here requires eating a whole baguette and drinking a bottle of wine. So we're restricting the cheese to one meal per day. At the local covered market there are 2 cheese sellers, one makes goat cheese but sells cheese from all over France
I don’t know, with a pot of Dijon mustard, think I’d make a serious effort to eat more French cheese.

Ok, the AI bots are now sentient enough to frankly be f-ing with us, because there is no way I am interested in this, nor would I ever be.

1711653360477.png

Answer: nothing.

Latest posts

Back