Quiet 3 keg Kegerator Advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kupermanp

Reaction score
So my current kegerator (true TDD-1) just died. I modified it (external temperature control, 3 tap tower blah blah blah) and I'm not interested in another kegerator project right now. The reason I'm not fixing the current one is it was way too loud for the theater room it was in (to the point where I rigged a timer to turn it off when I watched shows). So I'm looking for a kegerator that is

1. Quiet
2. Will fit at least 3 kegs but preferably four (I currently carb one keg while the other three are on tap)
3. I currently am using a external C02 tank and would like to continue that

As long as it has a 3" tower I should be able to exchange the tower from my current set up.

Any advice/experience would be very helpful

Thanks
K

I'm interested in this as well. I currently have the same True TDD-1 that I keep out the in the garage, and I'd never want it in my house. Too loud. Meanwhile my newer large chest freezer quietly purrs away, so I'm thinking there must be some nice, newer kegerators around that are designed to be quiet and reliable!

Back